Apparently you fall off the face of the planet when you get engaged... not really, but I have certainly been doing a lot of new things in the last 6 months!!! I started a new job that I absolutely love - it's like a dream come true, helping hispanic families, homeless people, low-income families, older people and more... I've been updating the
church website, which has been a neat experience for me. I'm still learning a lot, and I have a long way to go, but it's a decent start!
JP is almost done with grad school... he's got 3 months left of student teaching (thank God!) and then he'll be done on June 19th. I'm SO excited for him to move nearby again!
Since our engagement, we've been up to lots of fun stuff... We dressed up as Superman and a Prom Queen for Halloween....

We visited his super fun family at Thanksgiving...


We built a ginormous mansion gingerbread house at Christmas and got to celebrate with both families...



2008 brought wedding planning, Jenny from Indiana, and then more wedding planning... we're hoping to get most things done ahead of time so we can just relax and enjoy it come the wedding day...



We went to all the California spots... Disneyland, Santa Monica, Hollywood and more... :)


JP took me to dinner on Valentines Day....

My parents came up for cake tasting! SO much fun! :)


So... more planning... I'm having a lot of fun. :) It'll be a super fun day! I'm sure there are many more things to come... :) (Especially AFTER JP gradumatates! :)) Till then...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home