Quizzness
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss was...
full of love
2. I am listening to.....
the hum of my laptop computer fans
3. I talk......
to lots of new people these days
4. I am dating...
JP Combs
5. My best friend(s)...
are what makes life so much fun
6. My truck is...
gone! Thank God... yay for the red wagon. :)
7. I hate it when people ask...
condescending or indirect questions
8. Love is...
oxygen
9. Marriage is...
a frequent thought floating through my head... :)
10. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
about someone they love
11. I'm always...
up for an adventure
12. I have a secret crush on...
??? I've got the best one... no one else measures up :)
13. My mobile phone...
rocks... i heart nokia
14. When I wake up in the morning...
I thank God for how incredibly blessed I am...
15. Before I go to bed at night...
I chat with my love
16. Right now I am thinking about....
I really need to go work on stuff... but I wanna take a nap... so why am I doing this right now?
17. Babies are.....
so beautiful... I held a 3-month old yesterday...
18. I get on MySpace...
when I'm procrastinating or feeling disconnected from people
19. Today I..
met the sweetest little ladies ever!
20. Tonight I will...
eat dinner with the roomies... work for 3hrs... play some nertz
21. Tomorrow I will...
meet more cool people and organize the office...
22. I really want...
to go eat dinner... I'm hungry...
Gotta love quizzes... yay for procrastinating. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home