Vegas, day 2 (5/12/07)
The Wynn can best be classified as extremely classy, modern art. Juxtaposition is everywhere... oh postmodernism. :) It's extremely creative and full of vibrant colors which I loved. There are gorgeous waterfalls and trees decorating the outside of the hotel - quite a sight in the middle of the hot desert! :)
We went back to our gorgeous, panoramic view room (with a view of their golf course) to get all gussied up for dinner at Tableau and the Wynn's version of a Cirque de Soleil show. Dinner was absolutely amazing! The absolute height of elegance! One of the hotel employees escorted us to the door of our restaurant where the restaurant host then took over and escorted us to our seats. They placed our napkins on our laps and then we got a chance to look over the menu. They brought us a taster of their chef's new soup, compliments of the restaurant as well as our individual pans of bread. When our order arrived, 5 people came with all our necessary plates and were in and out within 15 seconds! It was like watching a dream-like dance. SO much fun! :) After a wonderful meal, they brought us desserts for our birthdays, gift bags with candies in them for each of us and of course, the wine list. Yes, that really is one serving of Macallan 50yr Scotch for $1145. I had to take a picture - I could hardly believe it!
After leaving the restaurant, we walked over to the acrobatic wonder of a show, Le Reve. It was a lot of fun and the show was incredible to watch! JP and I even got to play a tiny part of it with the clowns! JP and I ended the night with a good talk on the porch, overlooking the moon shining into the water.... ahhh... what a day! :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home