Ponderings of an Inquisitor

2.03.2007

Christmas in San Diego

So... I got to meet up at Starbucks with some friends from Poway which was super fun! :) Jessica, Shanda, Emily, Sarah and her two kids were so great to see! I'm so glad we still keep in touch from time to time... :) It's fun to see how each person is all grown up. :) For Christmas Eve, Mom made this incredible clam chowder which we ate with bread and (of course) wine. :) We had such a good time together, just being and not having to stress about anything. It was so nice to be home...
Daddy and I hangin' out before we cooked dinner...
One of the beautiful roses in my mom's bouquet. She's so fun to get flowers for. :)
The biscuit lives on... heehee... gotta love tradition.

Overall, it was a quiet, restful, rejuvinating Christmas. It was so good to be with family and share stories, pictures and love with each other. I love my family so much. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home