The next day, we went to get pictures taken and then got yummy Thai food.
Still no pictures scanned, but one of these days I'll scan them and put them on here - they're quite fantastic! Probably some of the best family pics we've taken! :)
Grandma was such a good sport. She even tried foreign food!


Silly brother...

Charlotte's first Thanksgiving with the family... she's so cute!!!

The boys chatting it up...

It was so fun to watch Erica with Charlotte... she's so good with babies... :)

So... after JP hung out with my fam in San Diego, I met up with his in Chino Hills... it was super fun! I got to meet his sister and his dad (I'd already met his mom and cousins). We played games, karaoke'd, chatted, and had a great time. I didn't take many pics, but here's a few...
JP's mom and Aunt Debbie serenading each other... :)

Tammy breakin down
JP and I singing "Truly, Madly, Deeply"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home