Ponderings of an Inquisitor

12.26.2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

This was certainly different from last year - I was in another country, eating Nicaraguan soup and pizza... good times. The meal was beautiful, thanks to my mom and it was nice to see everyone there...

JP got an application to be able to date me... asking all sorts of questions from whether he smoked/drank to his social security number. :) He was a good sport and just laughed...Our whole familia! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Uncle Bill, mailman by day, potato peeler by night - we never knew. ;)
My beautiful mom and her "toykey"
Joe harassing Grandma...
"Grandpa" and baby Charlotte
"Grandma" simply elated by the little goat


Not only did we all gather there for Thanksgiving, but then we took family pictures the following day. They turned out beautifully - 4 generations in one picture. :) If I can figure out where to scan them, I'll post them on here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home