i heart disneyland
The first day I went to get my pass with Dee and Chrystal...



The next Sunday, Dee and I went to California Adventure which was simply beautiful. :)





We went on a ride called "Soaring" that lifted you up as if you were flying all over CA, showing different important sites along the way - from Yosemite to the Golden Gate bridge to downtown L.A. to the mojave desert... it was incredible. Outside of the ride were these misters that you could cool down in... SO fun. :)


We went on this roller coaster twice - once on the front and once in the back. I was definitely pretty nautious after the time in the front... good Lord. :)



All about the botox... we thought we looked pretty sexy with our "bug eyes" on for the Bug's Life Show, so we took a botox picture. It's becoming a pose of choice, I believe. :)



And then for Labor day, Pablito, Chrystal and I went with some of their work friends to Disneyland/CA Adventure... it was hot but really fun. :)







1 Comments:
we both heart disneyland. but i heart you too.
yes, frivilous, but so great at the same time
By
*Cari*, at 5:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home