Ponderings of an Inquisitor

8.24.2006

Hell Yeah

So... I just got back from watching an hour of dancing... for free... It was PHENOMENAL. :) I LOOOOOOOVE dancing... there is something about us humans... we have so many ways to express ourselves and it is so incredible. Staring at the dancers, I kept thinking to myself how entrancing these moving bodies were... so beautiful, so graceful... and at times, so full of sadness, joy, anger... breathtaking. Honestly, it was amazing. My favorite part, and the reason I'm bubbling with joy right now was a tap-dancing part. It was like a mini-"Stomp" and they did such an amazing job! Ahh... dancing... there are things that your body cannot possibly express through verbal commentary. What a beautiful gift to be alive and breathing, able to see beautiful parts of life... Ya know what's the best part? You don't have to have any money to dance... it's free. See, the best things in life ARE free. :) *sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home