Ponderings of an Inquisitor

8.28.2006

Hearts are tricky things, you know...

So, random commentary - what is the deal with this whole Jon Benet Ramsey thing? I don't get it. Granted, I haven't watched the news... just read little snippets here and there... but why did he get so much publicity to have no DNA matching? I feel so ignorant right now because I essentially suck at the news, but... I dunno, it just seems like dragging up a lot of hurt for nothing.

I also very much enjoy peanut butter ice cream. A lot.

And now to the main point... Hearts are so fickle... mine is so confusing, you have no idea... rollercoasters are a good way to explain them - it makes more sense to me now why people say that. Because rollercoasters kinda catch you off guard - even though you should really know what's coming. And they make you dizzy and unable to think straight for a time... And they can be so much fun and make you laugh and smile, but then, after being on them too long, they can start to make you nautious and bruised up.

I wonder why I like to write so much. It's silly, really... I often have the most bizarre thoughts... but I think I just like words. Writing gives you time to be eloquent - something I'm definitely not on the average day. I often try to be kind and diplomatic in most things I say, but I'm not a good liar, and you can usually tell what I'm thinking just by looking at me, so I usually just say what's on my mind, in that broken, I'm-actually-five-years-old-now way. Good Lord.

Alright, well tonight was an I'm-actually-five-years-old-now night. I'm done. I need to go read so I can fill my mind with more profound thoughts... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home