Ponderings of an Inquisitor

7.12.2006

My adorable, sweet niece... and family. :)

So... I took a vacation at the end of June to visit my brother, sister-in-law and newborn niece and it was so much fun! We got to relax and hang out and talk and admire Charlotte. It was extremely relaxing and I had such a good time with them. I rarely get time with Bob and Carol to myself, so it was wonderful... :) I got to see their house and garden for the first time and get a little glimpse of their life out there. I met Carol's parents and a few of their mutual friends... I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have - of their University and the town and everything, but I'm sure I'll be out there again soon. :) I ate Octopus and it was super yummy! Oh, and I had capers for the first time, too... super good as well. Good times. They know how to pick yummy food! :) Anyways, here are a few pics of my time there...

This is the street that divides Kansas from Missouri... good times. :)


Adorable pic of Charlotte with her mommy... :) They're so beautiful...


Carol & Bob's beautiful garden... the frog is the star of the show!


More garden... gorgeous flowers...


My sweet big brother with his precious angel...


Look at the little family!


Fur babies... aww... cute roxie & perry...


Charlotte, only 5 weeks old... all bundled up.


Me and the adorable ball of joy! I love her! She's an adorable little niece. :) My FAVORITE one ever. :)


This was an amazing statue outside of the children's hospital where Charlotte had her surgery. They also had an awesome piano that played when you walked on it! It was so neat! Charlotte went through the surgery (to remove a cyst in her lung) just beautifully... She's actually going to be the poster child for minimally invasive surgery! :)


I got to see Mindy while I was there! I haven't seen her since Guatemala, so it was super fun to catch up and hang out. She's one awesome girl. :) We got some drinks and chatted about life... yay. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home