They are so awesome. Tonight went so well at ESL and although everyone wasn't necessarily understanding perfectly, we've established enough of a relationship that I can joke with them and be a little strict but joke at the same time. Like I can tell the students to shush and they're not offended because I'm able to be playful about it. Or I can force them to ask me questions in English so they practice and they don't get offended or frustrated... it just makes them think about it. And honestly, they're just a wonderful bunch of people. It's sometimes difficult to plan lessons or get myself motivated to go teach after work, but once I'm there and interacting with them, I love my life. :) Good times... who knew that one of the best times of the week would be something that somewhat cost me? Maybe that's a life lesson... what's really worth living for is worth giving for? Who knows... anyways. :)
Aunque mi tiempo con mis estudiantes fue muy bien, todavia tengo una tristeza en mi corazon - no se porque, pero me molesta. Quizas es porque soy mujer... quizas es porque ahorita, me doy cuenta de que no estoy en escuela y mi vida esta pasando bien rapido... Ay, no se... Alguna cosa es que no entiendo como es posible que dentro de mi cuerpo, hay dos personas - una que cuida a otros y trata de amar a todos... y la otra que es egoista, insegura, y incontrolada... no entiendo como ambas personas funcionan... es como hay una que quiero ser y hay otra con que estoy peleando cada dia. Blah.
Anyways, I've decided to blog more... maybe it'll help express my thoughts a little better. I don't want life to pass by without thinking about it... so buena suerte... I really won't be offended if people don't read everything. ;)
1 Comments:
well... i would like to read everything, but lets be honest... i dont read spanish. :) my love. hah. i'm really glad you ended up doing the ESL thing, worked out good. I love you.
By
*Cari*, at 11:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home