Ponderings of an Inquisitor

3.22.2006

My suck runneth over

So... basically I've fallen off the face of the planet for quite some time.

Suckage #1:
So, culture shock pretty much sucks and I was terribly jacked from Guatemala, walking into Christmas in America and then a theological bubble called Biola. Wow. Talk about difficult.

So then I forgot my dear friend Sarah's 1-year anniversary and got sick and couldn't go to my other dear friend Bri's wedding. Boo. I also said a few very offensive things and have now established simply avoiding the whole topic of religion or U.S. policy with select friends so I don't hurt their feelings.

Suckage #2:
Then I started to get the hang of this "walking on eggshells/sucks for you if you don't agree with me" attitude while starting school. I missed 1.5 weeks of school for training for my new job and got somewhat behind in a couple classes and terribly tired.

I got so busy that I didn't really have time for friends, so our relationships got put on hold till further notice.

Suckage #3:
My grandpa died on February 28th, 2006 at 3pm.

I missed 2 more weeks of school, forgot to tell my brother Happy 26th Birthday, and was a zombie for 2 more weeks.

---

Basically, I feel like I've been so inundated with crap that I've turned into a barely-surviving, sucky friend who is just trying to do the best I can to get the hell out of school and get on with "real life," though I know how important it is to treasure the time with my friends right now, cause Joe's told me a few times that things will never be the same. Me no likey. It's a good thing I still have friends that love me, though I definitely haven't given them any reason to. Maybe past history can make up for it... blech.

Basically I'm just generally feeling bad right now. Boo. Sad day. Grrr... All those unhappy feelings. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home