Happy 25th Anniversary!!!
When my parents got married, my dad was from the East Coast and my mom was from California. My mom cooked casseroles and my dad cooked steak. My mom liked Winnie-the-Pooh cartoons and my dad liked the Godfather. My dad used his money to play horses and my mom bought books to read. My mom (apparently) was timid and soft-spoken and my dad was loud and charismatic. Obviously, opposites attracted and my parents are the most incredible companions - they couldn´t live without each other if they tried...
I can only hope that 25 years down the line, I´ll have made some mistakes and learned from them and will have chosen to keep loving my husband as my parents have loved each other. They make a great team and I´m ridiculously blessed. Thanks mom and dad for blessing me... I love you both. Congrats!
1 Comments:
Thank you my daughter for your honor to us, but it is God who grew us up and taught us to appreciate our differences. You and your brothers are the blessings of our life together. There is no greater reward for us. Thanks for remembering. Love you forever, MOM
By
Anonymous, at 12:16 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home