Ponderings of an Inquisitor

11.07.2005

Family Pics

So... I don´t have the mental capacity to respond to the Iraq posts, but I LOOOVE watching the discussion. On to less thoughtful topics.... (just for now)

My family always has SOMEONE over on Sundays for lunch or dinner of cafecito, whether it be family or friends or neighbors... it´s really fun. I think I want to do that in my house when I get older - just always have people over. It´s really cool! Anyways, last time we had Byron (my brother) and his kids over, so I took some pics... He´s super nice and works with computers, so he´s super smart! It was good to chill with him a little bit...

This is my papa and Byron...


This is my sister, Kalia and my niece, Ximena, whom you´ve already seen... One night we were eating yummy flan that my mama made - it basically tasted like vanilla pudding... yummm


These are my three nieces/nephew...Amanda, Ximena and Jonathon... they´re so cute!!!


This is a pic of my padres yesterday morning... I did my mama´s eye makeup!


I still love my familia very much and I can´t believe I´m leaving Costa Rica in 26 days!!! So little time left here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home