Even More!
We went to the canopy and it was SOOO amazing!! We got to zip-line on 20 different platforms and we had sooo much fun! I was super excited cause Kalia got to come with me too!!! Here´s some pics: (Just click on the link)
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=w8mm1o5.qq7uzkp&x=0&y=-7kxj8i
Here´s some more pictures of random stuff... Just around Guadalupe (where I live in Costa Rica)...
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=w8mm1o5.nbmco61&x=0&y=f60tp6
Let me know if you have any problems accessing them. It looks like this is my only picture option till I get back into the States, so I hope you like the Kodak method! haha... See ya´ll later!
1 Comments:
Thanks Sunshine Girl for sharing all your adventures. Nothing like snakes on the way to school to reassure your Mom.
I enjoyed the pics. Dad and I watched the video of you on your 2nd birthday. A few changes since then.
Love You
MOM
By
Anonymous, at 12:20 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home