Ponderings of an Inquisitor

10.01.2005

Hangin´Out...

We went to Thai/Asian food last Friday night which was awesome... I almost cried, I was so excited to taste delicate food... Ahhhh.... thai food... mmmmmm....

This is the whole gang of us... it was nice to hang out with people!


Mmmmmm.... vegetables.... you have no idea how happy I was!


This is Sarah and I by this weird buddha-looking guy! It was actually sorta raining inside that little place inside the restaurant! Craziness... :)


So after that, I had another week of school, graduated from Spanish language class, got an A - yes a freaking A on my test and my essay!!!!!! (You have no clue how hard that is... oh man... praise the Lord.) And then we had a night last night of sharing where we were in our spiritual journey which was really awesome... I feel like I have a taste of each person now... Now I´m excited to get to know them more.

I´m leaving for Nicaragua on Monday and I´ll be there for 2 weeks... If you could pray for me, that´d be great... I need prayer for:

1. my health... almost everyone gets sick in Nicaragua...
2. my growth and strength... almost everyone has an extremely difficult time in Nicaragua dealing with the poverty and just how different everything is...

Thanks so much everyone, I gotta run.

I love you all soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • Vanessa,
    Thanks for keeping us updated. It's exciting the things you are getting to do.
    We'll keep praying for you!
    Love ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 PM  

  • Thanks for the support... it´s so nice to know people care so much to ´be a witness to my life´as said in ¨Shall We Dance?¨

    By Blogger Sings in the Sunshine, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home