Ponderings of an Inquisitor

10.17.2005

Graduation from ILE

I graduated from ILE (My spanish language institute) which was wonderful. I learned A TON but it´s nice not to have homework from that anymore... these are the girls in my class with my conversation teacher...


It was 3 hours a day, 1.5 hours of grammar and 1.5 hours of conversation. We did a play at our graduation to show what we´d learned... heehee


The play was about cultural values of Costa Rica and one of the values is lack of privacy... We all signed the underwear and bra and gave it to each of our teachers as a reminder of the play... ahh... funny times. ;)


After graduation, we did something called Spiritual Journey where each person shared about 4 minutes about their spiritual journey and where they were at then. It was enough to whet your appetite about each person... I loved it but it was definitely super long. It´s sorta like ¨hot seat¨if anyone´s heard of that... Fun times...

1 Comments:

  • Um Nessa I have maybe seen you with out eye make up like twice sense seventh grade! I am so proud of you! I hope you see how pretty you truly are even with out all the make up! I love you and am praying for you daily!
    Jennifer

    By Blogger Beans, at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home