Ponderings of an Inquisitor

9.28.2005

Limon

First, here´s a random funny pic of our door... they have this cool little peep holes built into the door! It´s so fun!


I´m not sure how much I´ll be able to put up of this, but here we go...

First we went to a coffee plantation on our way to lunch... This is what a raw coffee bean looks like before it´s roasted. I tasted it and they´re actually quite sweet... very interesting!


This is Heidi, Jacob, Me and Liz on the bus... yah for rows of 4!! :) It was about a 3 hour drive from San Jose to Limon...


Then we went to a banana plantation and learned the whole process... food for thought: they have to send the best bananas to the U.S. and since we´re so picky, they sometimes have whole shipments returned for one bruised banana... holy goodness. This is a huge bunch from a tree...

...oh wait, just kidding... have I ever told you how much I hate internet explorer?? grrr... I guess I´ll post more on Saturday... ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home