Wedding Week, Wedding Day
Then Erica gave Joe a present and made him read the card to everyone... the first present was a business-card holder (really nice one) and then the card said "I can't wait till tonight!" To Joe's surprise (and VERY red face), inside the Victoria Secret's box was this... It was pretty hysterical... then one more group shot of all the guys...
The ceremony was beautiful... short and sweet and yes, I cried. I totally never thought I would, but I was toast from the slideshow on! It was really neat to watch - I think my favorite part was the salt and sugar idea... Absolutely loved it. :) We had a cake/punch reception at the church for everyone and we got to chat with everyone who came. It was reeeeeally hot though!!
Afterwards, we headed over to Grandpa & Grandma's house for the private reception - it was so fun to see everyone and talk to them... Bob made his speech as best man, we ate good food, they had a mother/son dance and then the first dance as a married couple and then Uncle Joel sang them a few songs to close the night. We watched them drive away in their specially-decorated truck, throwing birdseed on 'em and ringing bells... :) So sweet... :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home