Angie's Week, Friday





Then we went to lunch on the pier and I had crab cakes (yum!) and then we ran around doing errands and grabbing "a coffee". ;) heehee
Then we got ready to go to the rehearsal dinner at the Elephant Bar. The dinner was very nice - Debbie did a great job planning!
Angie & Dan gave out gifts to their bridal party and said thank you - it was really sweet. *sigh... I love them so much. :) Then we rehearsed and Holly got all the details to do the wedding coordinator stuff - she's so good at it. :)


Then we went back to the apartment and tied ribbons on bowls and wrote the program and got a bunch of stuff done. Boy, was I tired. Everyone was - Friday was definitely the busiest day for wedding run-around stuff. It was so nice to have Holly & Matt there in the afternoon and then Jessiquita came at nighttime! Party in the hiz-zouse! :) heehee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home