Ponderings of an Inquisitor

7.06.2005

Independence Day

So, Pablo, Chrystal and I got off work at 5pm & then we decided to have a BBQ in the Hart courtyard. :) We got some burgers and rootbeer & ice cream (for later) and then cooked some yummy burgers. Chris came and joined us which was fun... then Jason and Jonathon and Kenji & Tim & Yemesi (sp?) which was funny, cause we definitely didn't know more than Jason was coming, but it was fun anyways... Then Chrystal, Pablo, Chris & I drove to Cerritos college for fireworks which was SO cool! Oh my goodness. Chris's dad was working security, so he got us right in front on the field with his family (Tina) and it was AWESOME. Miles McPherson spoke which was okay, I guess... I def. don't agree with some of the ways he put things... but I know he had good intentions... just came across a little weird. But my dad always says, if even one person got something good out of it, don't toss it... I guess I'll do that. :) The fireworks were AMAZING! They had this one that was like an ocean wave and then these other ones that kinda went in a spiral... SO much fun - I LOVE fireworks. Yes, I'm 21 and I get THAT excited about fireworks... I'll never grow up in that respect. :) haha Then Chris went home and Pablo, Chrystal and I had yummy rootbeer floats... and then I typed an essay (oops!) for my class (which is FINALLY OVER!!!!) Yay for fun times with fun friends... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home