Ponderings of an Inquisitor

7.14.2005

Angie's getting married!!!

So... we had her bridal shower this past weekend which went SO perfectly! :) It was a little stressful in the morning getting everything together, but way fun after that... I was def. bummed I didn't get to see Angie before (cause I was running around everywhere) but it was fun just to be with her there and everyone else too! In the morning I hung out with my mom and went shopping for Angie's present which was fun... and then ran a bunch of errands and then headed to Pam's apartment for set-up. Holly was a doll and helped keep my head on straight... :) heehee I love that girl! Pam had made amazing Italian food with her husband, Ken... Mmmmmm... yay for authentic Italian food! Everyone got there around 6pm (along with my little mom, Jen, with our ice and candy we forgot!) and talked a bit... It was a perfect balance of games and chatting and stuff... My favorite parts were definitely the scrapbook we made for her during the shower and then the game of "How well does the couple know each other?" where Angie had to put a piece of bubbalicious gum in her mouth for every wrong answer... I was laughing hysterically along with everyone else... a perfect topper to the evening - then we prayed, ate some incredible cake and then cleaned up! It was a busy day, but so much fun! I spent the next day with my family which was just really nice. It was cool to have some good conversations and see what's going on in their lives and have them see mine as well... fun times, fun times. :) Holly took me back up and then I just chilled the rest of the night! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home