Ponderings of an Inquisitor

6.21.2005

Wedding #2

So the next one of my friends got married... :) Angelina Bavin is now Mrs. Angelina Hardy. The rehearsal dinner was fun... the wedding was gorgeous... the reception was a BLAST! We had the rehearsal and then went to dinner @ Jason's house and had Oscars with everyone - it was fun to hang out & talk. :) The next morning we got up to go get our hair done and then went to Angelina's house and did make-up/hung out. It was very relaxed - I loved it! Even Angelina was all calm... it was so cute. :) Then we went to the church and hung out... got dressed... prayed a bit for Angelina and then she got sewn into her dress. :) heehee Then she had her private time with Jason for 15 minutes.... then lots and lots of pictures! Then back to the room for a little break and then the magic began! :) Angelina was SO beautiful - a perfect bride. :) It was funny cause her dress poofed out and so she could only sit on a round stool... heehee Her colors were champagne and white with beautiful white roses... SO pretty! Rufina was her maid of honor & Jennie, Natalie (Jason's sister) and I were bridesmaids... The ceremony was very nice... I can't believe Angelina's actually married! It's so neat - I plan to spend time with her and Jason in the future... Jason seems like a really great guy. I'm so excited for them. :) How neat to have found each other - it's so sweet to see how they look at each other. :) So in love... :) Well... then there was an open reception where we got to see everyone... and then the closed reception was near Pt. Loma by the water in a gorgeous hotel. I can't remember the name... Sheraton Point? Something like that... anyways... it was good. :) Got to see lots of old friends and dance a ton and eat yummy food and have SO much fun! :) Seriously... it was AWESOME. I came home exhausted but had a great time. The DJ was super fun and it was great to be there. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home