So... we decided to have a big birthday bash with a bunch of friends from Biola & a couple outside of Biola... we were officially off contract so we got to drink whatever (but I didn't end up getting anything, unfortunately - I was being too indecisive). :) haha We went to Red Robin with a million people (okay, so maybe like 30-35) and it was way fun. I tried Mike's long-island iced tea which was good, but I've heard it's very hard liquor so to be careful with it... :) And other than that I basically just hung out with people... afterwards, I went and hung out with Jen & Holly and we talked and made ice cream sundaes and had a good time. Seriously, I am SO blessed with friends - I don't know why God's chosen to put such amazing, loving, incredible people in my life but I have ridiculously awesome people around me. :) Yay.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home