Ponderings of an Inquisitor

5.08.2005

So...

...2 weekends ago I went home... I visited my grandparents' house and saw their pretty garden and hung out and talked with them which was WONDERFUL. :) They're so great - I love them so much...

Then I went to my friend Angelina's bridal shower... It was cute... kinda funny since I was like an hour late (long story) but overall really good to see her and Rufina did a great job planning... We played the "design a dress" game, the "how well does Angelina know Jason" game, and then opened some special goodies... haha :) It was def. a lingerie shower and it was oh-so-fun. :)

Then I hung out with my parents and we watched some fun stuff ate yummy food. :) Sunday we celebrated mom's birthday/mother's day which was way fun - poor mom made all the food but it was certainly delicious. :) I loved it, and so did everyone else - oh and there were beautiful flowers everywhere and their backyard is gorgeous now that all the wood chips are down... so cool...

Then mom drove me back up to Biola which was such a blessing and so sweet... so wonderful - we got some good music and good talking in as well... :)

Anyways, here's some pics of those events...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home