Ponderings of an Inquisitor

5.22.2005

Nice little break

So... we decided we needed a bit of a break last Friday... and so we went to the beach to watch the sunset... it was SO wonderful... we got to walk along the beach with the waves splashing - it was like the waves were creeping up to tell me their secrets, and then whispering "shhhhhhhhh..." so I'd keep them. :) It was definitely a BEAUTIFUL time to relax in... with my closest friends here... *sigh* Just absolutely wonderful - how could anyone live far away from the beach? I'd go crazy...

Oh, I found a whole sand dollar - it's really pretty & sitting on my desk right now. :)

Oh, and that weekend, there were free frosty's so we drove through Wendy's and got 5 free ones after our beach time - it was grrreat. :) Here's some pics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home