Ponderings of an Inquisitor

5.22.2005

Last TJ Meeting...for a while

So weird that this year's almost over - I think it kinda hit me at our last TJ meeting - we went to Fuddruckers and had dinner and got to just hang out - it was really fun. :) I'm only close to a few people, but the team as a whole is so wonderful and special to me... I feel SO at home with them - I don't have to put on any pretense or look a certain way or act a certain way... everyone can just be who they are and it's just SO wonderful... I love them. :) I hope next year is even more awesome when I get back! :) Maybe I'll actually be able to understand my friends at La Roca without asking people to translate a word every 5 sentences... :) Here's some pics of our last dinner. :)

1 Comments:

  • that's right that you don't have to put on a pretense or anything 'cause we love you just the way you are! it's what makes you you...and if you did have to dress or act a certain way..well then, you just wouldn't be you! and that would be sad... ;o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home