Ponderings of an Inquisitor

4.23.2005

yay

So... guess what I got? Yup... firefox. :) It's a browser (like Internet Explorer) that works a lot better and faster than internet explorer... I was getting tired of my PC being so slow and having so many problems... I heard I should download firefox and use it... so I am. :) Ya know what's the best part? It's free... heck yes. :) Ummm... so I'm avoiding homework for a little bit right now... I need a mental break... (not that I have had 3 already...haha). :) Mostly, I just wanna upload pictures from our Ugly Dress Party!! :) heehee

Yes, we had an ugly dress party for Betho's birthday... instead of presents, we donated money to her trip to Africa this summer... very creative idea and it was pretty darn fun! We all went to thrift shops and got nasty-looking dresses, and then went to the Lunchbox... we hung out/chatted/played Mafia/took pictures/danced/etc. Then we watched a Beatles film (like 35+ years old... it was hilarious). :) It was super fun to be with everyone! Here's some pics... scary that the guys dressed up to... but they took them off pretty quickly...it was just a joke - I promise my guy friends don't dress in drag on a regular basis. :) (Only special occasions... haha... j/k)

Here you go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home