Ponderings of an Inquisitor

4.21.2005

Costa Rica

I feel like every time something doesn't go the way I expect it to, or anytime I start to get burnt out or whatever, I just think, "eh... whatever... I'm going to Costa Rica." It's kinda a nice thought, you know? Kinda bad since I don't seem to care as much about what I'm doing in school and stuff, but whatever.

Random thought - I've decided I'm definitely an extrovert. I don't like to be alone for extended periods of time... I seriously get really sad... I think I let my mind wander too much and analyze things too much that just plain old don't need to be analyzed... special, I tell you. :) But sometimes, there are those thoughts... the ones that just don't seem to go away no matter how much you "try" to shake them off. But, I was thinking about that today, and that's when you realize - "hey... I'm too weak to let go of this on my own... but I've got the Holy Spirit! Heck yes!" :) heehee

More random thoughts...

So I think I answer questions for personality tests that my desk is generally clean - but that's a lie... my desk is generally messy... just thought I should point that out. :) Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. I've got my 2nd wind now.... what to do with it, what to do...

Oh, I can post my pictures that I'm choosing from to send to Costa Rica...

Seriously, this is pathetic... I'm tired - why don't I go to bed? Oh, another thought... I'm weird... like, I seriously am. And I kinda have this complex about being weird - like some people won't like me or will get annoyed because I'm generally happy or laughing most of the time and I just notice random things and like silliness... it's not that I'm not deep... I very much am... and I deeply care for people and want to know what's going on in their lives... but I also just like to be silly... but, I've decided I need to get over this complex, because I'm never gonna make anyone happy except the Lord, really... isn't that SO comforting to know that you don't have to put on a show for him? You can just be and he doesn't correct you or make fun of your quirkiness or tell you how to be (well... as long as who you are is in line with being loving and such) Anyways... more thoughts...

Do you ever notice how at nighttime, people just say the craziest things? And they take more risks and stuff? I love talking with people at nighttime - I feel like they're more vulnerable and I can share more deeply with them... yay for good late-night talks. :)

K... on to pictures... and then bed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home