tired
I like the words to this song:
When I think I'm goin' under, part the waters Lord
When I feel the waves around me, calm the sea
When I cry for help, Oh hear me Lord & hold out your hand
Touch my life, still the raging storm in me
I need thee every hour, most gracious Lord
No tender voice like thine can peace afford
I need thee, Oh, I need thee
Every hour I need thee
Oh bless me now my Saviour
I come to thee
I need thee every hour, in joy or pain
Come quickly and abide or life is vain
I need thee, Oh, I need thee
Every hour I need thee
Oh bless me now my Saviour
I come to thee
---
That's a good one... It's by Selah... at least that's who I'm listening to right now. I like them a lot.
Today was pretty average... Oh, Cari & I went and saw "Lemony Snickett's 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'" @ the dollar theater. It was really good - you could definitely tell it was a book first, but I really liked it - I was on the edge of my seat the whole time... definitely an unrealistic fantasy... but I liked it. :)
We had gospel choir tonight and that was good. :) I'm supposed to sing this one note all by myself though, and it's really freaking high... so I'm kinda nervous about that... hmmm... we'll see. Our first performance is this Sunday night. Should be interesting, at least.
I just made a "pretty" mix on my windows media player... very nice. :) Ahh... the sounds we're blessed with. I bet we forget that... even when we're poor and hungry in the world... God still gives us music. :) I'll have to remember that in the future.
Okay, I'm going to bed cause, yeah, I still have to get up and make up a presentation. Fun times.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home