So... I went to TJ yesterday... which was pretty awesome. It was good to see the kids again and just be there. It just feels different to be there... in a good way. :) I broke my digital camera though... by giving it to a 6-year-old. Yeah, that was smart... Oh well. I'll get it fixed before D.C. I actually worked with the kids instead of the youth and that was a nice change - I haven't done that in a really long time. We listened to Spanish reggae/rap on the way back up to San Diego and I really liked it. :) I'm going to buy some soon... ya know... soon as in after I pay off my credit card debt. :)
Oh, we went to Paul's recital on Friday night - he did a great job! I'll put a few pics up of that...
Today was basically just church and then went to grace group & ate yummy tacos. :) They were awesome. Then did some homework... and saw Polar Express... eh... It wasn't that great... I wouldn't want to see it again... probably ever. Oh well.
Anyways, I'm gonna jet... I need some good sleep to start my week with! ;)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home