Ponderings of an Inquisitor

1.25.2005

yummm...

My hands smell really good... Victoria Secret's lotion - lovespell, I think it's called... mmmmmmm... I love it. :)

So... today I slept in... then did taebo... then took a shower... then read my Bible & had some "still" time. Then I turned in my petition/costa rica package to the vice-provost... then went bikeriding to Starbucks... had a mocha light frappe with rasberry (yummm)... the cute latin guy was working... but didn't really say hi to him, cause it was super busy. Not that he's a big deal at all - just kinda cute and kinda nice (from the 2 minutes we had conversation while he was cleaning) heehee. :)

I read more of "Case for Christ" by Lee Strobel which was good - and intense. The main chapter I remember was on the medical validity of Christ's death - how some people say Christ was really alive & never actually died to be resurrected. He basically disproved that. And then he disproved the notion that people would just write that in the gospel - because why would the author choose to die an excruciating death for a fake Christ? So, that was pretty cool.

Then I got cold, so I rode to Walmart... and tried to find a Chia pet. I decided I wanted to get that for T as well... we still haven't exchanged xmas presents... :) Couldn't find one, but I did get the wrapping material for her presents... and just sorta chilled...

It was way weird cause my heart had like palpitations or something... my body was not happy about me riding around so much... but I'm sure it'll adjust after a while.

Then I rode home my favorite way & it was wonderful until a creepy guy on a bike that was in front of me kept slowing down & looking back at me... thank God I was pretty close to school, but my heart was racing - I finally just passed him and turned really quickly and then rode faster than I've ridden before - all the way up the hill to school. Ugh. I promised God that I'd never ride again after daylight was gone if he'd just keep me safe... Maybe I was just being paranoid, but the guy looked back like 8 times. Ew. I'm not down with strangers staring at me when I'm vulnerable like that.

Let's see... then I grabbed some dinner with A & went to the Biola girls' basketball game - it was really good! Very intense - Biola won, 51 to 49 against CBU. Craziness. It was fun to see them play - they were really into it (obviously, I'm sure). I saw C there which was fun. She's a sweet girl.

Then I drove to SB's apartment and hung out w/ her & SH, and eventually J. It's a nice place - pretty dang big. I liked it. Then I went to the house & now I'm here... sore muscles and all. :) But I'm gonna go to bed...

Tommorrow, I'm gonna turn my package into the registrar, do my fafsa, maybe do some chapel tapes, pick up R & P from the airport w/ C, & then hang out with H. Maybe we'll go to the Jazz Kitchen or Steamers or something... that'd be cool... or maybe we'll just go to her house & hang out... or @ the lunchbox. They're having poker night tommorrow which sounds fun... we'll see...

Anyways... off to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home