Ponderings of an Inquisitor

1.24.2005

Update

Hmmm... so I don't think I've written since before finals week - over a month ago! Wowie. It's been super busy around here... Again, here's some highlights:

Took finals... they went pretty well, though it was definitely a couple of weeks of stress - always glaed to see them over!

Christmas break... lots of good times... hung out with friends & family... I went to a Die Lieders reunion (my high shool choir) and that was surprisingly good - I thought it might not be as much fun, but I really enjoyed it! It was also good to hang out with family for a few days... obviously. :) Missed Joe & Erica being there, but maybe next year... I got to read a lot... I'm reading "Case for Christ" by Lee Strobel which is fascinating... I like it. :) It basically answers a lot of questions I've been wondering about. Oh - for those of you who weren't there... I made soup for Christmas - squash/apple soup! (This is a big accomplishment... I'm proud) heehee. :)

For New Years, I hung out with friends & then we got up super early to go watch the rose parade - fun times! :) We were frozen! It was really fun, though. :)

Lately, I've just been hanging out & taking New Testament. I've really enjoyed the class, but I'm definitely ready for the last day tommorrow! I've just been super busy with it & with all the other stuff...

Parker's wedding went very well... they looked so wonderful. :) What else... uh... I finished my Costa Rica application... now I'm just waiting on a certifcation form from the vice-provost as well as a few signatures from my graduation petition dealie.

Oh, we had a "play-day" at the park... and played football & tossed a frisbie around & had a barbecue & watched a movie... it was fun... We also had a Lord of the Rings run.... it was the first time I've watched the 2nd & 3rd and it was actually okay! I actually liked the movies... :)

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally like my digital camera. That's from my mom & dad - awesome present, seriously. :)

We've been having a few family dinners which have been super fun. :) It's always fun to have 10-15 people over and chat and such... Oh, and I got free movies from blockbuster until Feb. 15th which is AWESOME. Talk about fun! :) yay!!

Oh, I've decided I'm not spending anymore money until D.C. I want to save up. :) So.. that should be good... Anyways, I'm gonna head off to do laundry (which is much-needed, I assure you) and study for my LAST test! Yayay!! :)

Talk to you all later!

Love you more than "play-days"!
~Vanessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home