Update
So, let's see...lotsa stuff in the last couple weeks. I had a delightful 4th of July weekend - went to a church BBQ on the 3rd and ate way too much dessert - haha. Then, on the 4th, we went to the top of the mountain as planned - lots and lots of fun. :) Last week was my last week of training which was good - I got a lot of loose knots all tied up. :) Mandy leaves tommorrow for Romania - I hope it will be an incredible time for her. This weekend was a lot of fun as well! I went home for the weekend! Friday night I got to hang out with my dad and he told me all about his neighborhood friends as a kid - I want to eat the food he was talking about! haha We also watched a home video of my 2nd birthday (Joe was 6). It was SO adorable! And so much fun! And we watched that Jeopardy guy win AGAIN! Holy goodness. The I reorganized their food...I was a little bored after dad went to bed...haha. Mom and I watched the video again - she loved it. Saturday mom and I went to see grandpa and grandma - it was SO fun! They are the best. I played some songs on the piano for them, we watched the video again (haha - never get tired of it) and then we played parcheesi. I won. (ahem) Just kidding. :) heehee No one really won...but we had fun knocking each other off! Then mom and I ran errands...then came home and dad, mom and I watched The Last Samurai - that movie is SOOOO good! I totally recommend it - if you can handle some blood/violence. Otherwise, it's an awesome movie. Then I came back up here Sunday morning...pretty chill Sunday... Oh, Sara B came and visited me which was fun! I haven't seen her in a while! Today's going really well - as much as I appreciated getting trained, after a while, it was kinda annoying to have two people at one desk & one computer, etc. Anyways, I better go...I'll talk to ya'll soon. Oh, my dad has another injection today. Pray it goes well.
Love you more than organizing food,
~Vanessa
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home